Stacie from Stacie's Madness found a fun blogging game to play and I decided I'd give it a try. Here are the rules as she explained them in her post.
It's called "Brought to you by the letter..." game. You leave a comment (asking for a letter) on this post, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on.
Stacie's hat picked the letter T for me. My first thought was "Is it cheating if I say The moon, The stars?" My 2nd thought was "I wish I used my kids' real names on this blog because that would take care of #1 and #2.
So.... Here I go.
1. Tiny feet. Itty bitty tiny baby feet are one of my most favorite things in the world. There are only 2 left in my house and they will be the last until I become a grandma.
2. Tendrils of hair like my Boogie has.
3. Thin slices of ham. I hate huge hunks of ham! I really do!
Am I cheating? My Ts seem to be adjectives instead of nouns & verbs. This is way harder than I thought it was gonna be.
4. Toyota Trucks because they remind me of when I met The Ol' Man and the first time he let me drive his precious truck. Yeah, that's how you know when they love you. It's when they hand over the keys to their babies.
5. Text Messages on Yahoo. That's what I spend the majority of my time doing while I'm on the computer.
6. Toys that find their way to the toy box on their own, without my assistance and without being stepped on before they decide that their place is not in the middle of my floor.
7. Trouble Makers
7. Themes & Templates. Anyone who knows me well knows that I have a huge obsession with searching through templates and creating my own.
8. Tadpole (The Ol' Man's real nickname) (I should move this up to #1 or 2 but I'm too lazy.)
9. TV Judges & Crime Shows - Hopelessly addicted to Judge Judy and Law & Order. I especially love SVU.
10. This game
10. Tenacious D - I love Jack Black to death.
Okay - That seriously was way harder than I thought it would be. I spent the last half hour saying "Tuh Tuh Tuh Tuh"
Wanna give it a try?
*ETA - I'll update this with the links to the completed games. You can either come back and let me know you're done or just wait until it shows up in my reader and then I'll add it. And I decided I'd post a comment on your blog and use the first letter of your captcha to assign your letter.
Melanie D got the letter L