Good Enough

Well, I guess I've found my template. That was way quick! It's not totally finished but pretty damn close. I figure I'll wait until I have worthwhile stuff to put over there on the right sidebar rather than just throwing a bunch of shit up so it doesn't look bare.

I'm not use to using other people's designs but I've got so many projects going on right now that I just don't even have time to design something on my own. Plus it's gonna require learning more about Blogger & how their templates work. I'm experienced with Joomla & Wordpress, but this is my first go-round with Blogger.
Posted on 12:28 AM by Chris and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey?? I moved -- You should be over at TextImps.com reading & commenting. Don't worry. All of the posts from here are over there now. See ya soon. =D