Dude!! He's Blind!!

I'm not a huge American Idol fan. The only part of the season I watch is the auditions and that's only because I love laughing at the people who can't sing for shit.

Tonight's episode only had 3 guys who made me laugh. 1 singer with a voice deeper than Barry White's, some dude that frankly... I have NO IDEA what the hell he thought he was doing, and then there was Ryan.

The last performer of the night was a blind guy. And the genius that he is, Ryan tried to high five him. ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!! Dude!! He's blind!! Did you really think he wouldn't leave you hangin??
Posted on 12:39 AM by Chris and filed under , , | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey?? I moved -- You should be over at TextImps.com reading & commenting. Don't worry. All of the posts from here are over there now. See ya soon. =D