Hodgepodge

This will be my first post in my new section called Hodgepodge. It's sort of like Random Thoughts but, I like the word hodgepodge, so I'm going with that. (FYI - I just read this post from start to finish and it was non-stop, who gives a crap jabbering*. I almost bored myself to sleep. I promise not to get mad if you just turn around and run.)

I think I like Spam. Is it spam, Spam or SPAM?

(*This is the only NON who cares part of the post cuz it's totally awesome!!) I won a prize in a blog giveaway. My very first one ever and I'm super excited!! The giveaway was hosted by Gina at My Very Last Nerve. The prize was a DVD set of the series The Planet Earth. Squeee!! THANK YOU GINA!! I got my prize in the mail today/yesterday and my DVD player is in Arkanas, and I'm in Illinois. Boo!!!

Is it still today since I haven't gone to bed yet? Or am I now living in tomorrow? Did I just confuse you as badly as I confused myself?

Today was the first time in months that I looked at the stats for my gaming site. I was surprised to see that there were over 300 pages loaded today. It surprises me because I haven't updated the site or advertised for it in over 6 months.

It doesn't matter where The Ol' Man is dispatched to drive. No matter the state, there will be crappy weather. I mean, since when does Texas freeze over?

Gina found some crazy strong bubble-wrap to send my new DVDs in. The kids were fighting over who got to pop it until they realized that their mom couldn't even get a bubble to pop.

It doesn't matter when The Ol' Man is suppose to park his truck and come home. He will always be at least a day late because the people who are suppose to load his trailer like to jack around while he sits in their dock waiting. Arriving early is pointless but arriving late is a death sentence.

Frogger's swing's batteries are about to die. I wonder who tied the string to the back of it.

Why doesn't your nose grow when you inform a child that their nose will grow if they fib?

I could really go for some sPaM right about now.

I'm only kidding about the SpAm.

Noggin (a kid's t.v. channel) gets really irritating at 1:45 a.m.

It's 1:45 a.m. and the remote is way over there. *points 4 feet away*

Yesterday, Boogie told me that she liiiiiked me. Then she informed me that she loooooves Daddy. *sigh*

I like blogs with titles that I can relate to & words like snot and booger. For example Wiping Up Snot, A Schmitty Life, Baby Boogers, Idiot's Stew, Poop on Jelly and Who Put Me In Charge Of These People???

I very rarely link to a site without putting target="_blank" in the code and it irritates the piss out of me when people disable the right click on their site. I hate hate HATE not being able to right click and "open in a new tab" Why do people do that? There's nothing on your site that you're preventing me from stealing just because you disabled right click. Is it your source code that you're hiding? Trying to prevent me from stealing an image? What is it?? and stop doing it!!!

Someone threw an empty Smarties wrapper on my desk and now I wish I had some Smarties.

My governor was impeached... and I think it's funny and should happen more often.

I have 79 subscriptions on my reader and as of 2 minutes ago, there were zero new posts to read. Now... there are 37. I think my reader is broked-ed-ed.
Posted on 1:31 AM by Chris and filed under | 5 Comments »

5 comments:

Michelle said... @ January 30, 2009 at 9:18 AM

That was definitely a hodgepodge!
I made it all the way to the end! Do I get a cookie??

HeatherPride said... @ January 30, 2009 at 2:04 PM

I can relate to hodgepodge!! Funny about the right click thing. The program I use at work does that and it gets me like 40 times a day! AARRGGGHHH!

Cant Hardly Wait said... @ January 30, 2009 at 11:21 PM

SPAM. I think. Can't stand it.

And I think it's funny too about Governor Blagofuck. His hair is WAY fluffy. Like 80's feathered style. Come back when you have 2009 hair, dude.

Ginny Marie said... @ February 1, 2009 at 7:52 PM

Hodgepodge is a great word! I didn't know you could open a new window using a right click. I'm not very computer literate!

Chris said... @ February 4, 2009 at 12:11 PM

@Heather - That would make me insane!

@Cant Hardly Wait - I love his hair!

@Ginny - I'm gonna have to teach you some helpful tips then.

Post a Comment

Hey?? I moved -- You should be over at TextImps.com reading & commenting. Don't worry. All of the posts from here are over there now. See ya soon. =D