Some Screenshots

Holy Frozen Snotcicles!!!
It's cold!!!
Didn't I tell you it was cold?!?
The SS is from 2am, but the temp is almost exactly the same now at 2pm.



And here's a screenshot about the post from the other day about Seacrest congratulating the blind dude on American Idol. The dude's an awesome singer by the way.



Last night's audition show wasn't any better. I hate this new format. 4 singers in an hour sucks!!

And what's with this new judge? I don't like her at all. She seems to have that "my shit don't stink" attitude. The only time I like her is when her and Paula gang up on Simon.

I like Simon by the way. I don't think I've ever disagreed with any of his comments about singers. I mean, either you're good... or y'aint.

The Ol' Man said last night that if it were him doing the judging, he'd be far harsher than Simon. IMO, they should change judging. Don't scream at the person who's auditioning. Instead, ream the guy who came to support the singer. How in the hell can you encourage your friend to go out and make a fool of himself? It just aint right!
Posted on 2:24 PM by Chris and filed under , , , | 3 Comments »

3 comments:

Desiree said... @ January 16, 2009 at 9:46 PM

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have been trying to be so patient waiting for my little one & I am very grateful for all of the BH contractions! I shall wait it out & hopefully I won't have too long of a labour!
ps. 5 kids! You are incredible :)

Kim said... @ January 17, 2009 at 12:58 AM

Thanks for coming by mt blog today :) I totally agree with you about the contestant's "friends" Whoever says, "Yeah!! Go audition, you sound AWESOME" when the person sucks, well, they are the ones that should get yelled at!

Unknown said... @ January 17, 2009 at 10:27 AM

the high five was pretty embarrassing and I have to admit I did giggle.

thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

Post a Comment

Hey?? I moved -- You should be over at TextImps.com reading & commenting. Don't worry. All of the posts from here are over there now. See ya soon. =D