My First Post

This is my first post at Coke On My Keyboard. I have no clue what I'm going to write about here. I just thought it was a great name and fit me so well that I had to register it.

For the next week, I probably won't post anything at all. For those who know me, you know I have a template obsession. So that, my friends, is what I'll be doing for the next few days. Finding templates I love, installing them, deciding I hate them and starting a search for a new one. And then I'll decide to just make one on my own. After 3 or 4 days at that, I'll decide I suck at site design and I'll go through the entire process again.

Wish me luck =D
Posted on 12:11 AM by Chris and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey?? I moved -- You should be over at TextImps.com reading & commenting. Don't worry. All of the posts from here are over there now. See ya soon. =D