I Miss My Sweety

Being a truck driver's wife has its moments. Yes, it's nice to not have that extra person to clean up after & cook for. But I'd trade that in in a heartbeat to have my honey home with me & to be able to see him daily.

I'd love to be able to send him messages throughout the day & quick notes to tell him that the kids & I are thinking about him.

Have you seen this new thing called the Peek? 20 bucks a month and no contract! I so want one!!
You, too? Well... check out this giveaway at Musings of A Housewife.
Posted on 2:07 PM by Chris and filed under | 6 Comments »

6 comments:

HeatherPride said... @ February 10, 2009 at 2:56 PM

That's so sweet that you miss your hubs when he's gone. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, no?

Ginny Marie said... @ February 10, 2009 at 3:23 PM

It would be very rough to not have help with the kids. I'm ready for my sweetie to come home after a long day! It's nice that you miss him.

Terri said... @ February 10, 2009 at 4:49 PM

Is there a group for us girls who have husbands that work away from home?

Sucks when they are gone doesn't it.

Hugs to you!

Musings of a Housewife said... @ February 11, 2009 at 10:16 AM

It must be hard to have a hubby gone so much. good luck!

Anonymous said... @ February 12, 2009 at 4:31 PM

I'm very lucky to have a husband who not only doesn't work away but actually works from home a lot - he is a complete pain in the arse and under my feet a lot but I LOVE it!

Anonymous said... @ February 13, 2009 at 1:39 AM

I so do not miss my hubby being gone all the time, trucking sucks! It's even worse when the kids miss them :( We're lucky he has the tech background he has and we were able to find this position from home!

Post a Comment

Hey?? I moved -- You should be over at TextImps.com reading & commenting. Don't worry. All of the posts from here are over there now. See ya soon. =D