It's Fabulous I Tell Ya

Guess what I got... No guess. Seriously! Just guess! Come on... you're no fun. GUESS!!!

Fine. I'll just tell you. I got........ my very own....... my very first........ Blog Award!! That's right! I'm the proud new owner of some Blog Bling blaby. I mean baby.


To mark this special occasion, I have created a video for your viewing pleasure. (sound not required)




That's right. On Monday, Ginny Marie from Lemon Drop Pie gave me this award, along with a huge compliment on my commenting skilz. The reason it has taken me so long to post this is, I have to come up with 5 things that I'm "into" right now. Seriously people! I have no life!! Playing with my kids, being mom & wife and sitting here on my butt. That's all I do, day after day... after day..... after long long day.

So, let's see what kinda smoke I can blow up yer butt that'll pass for a decent list. LOL

1. My family. I know that's sort of a generic answer, but, really!!! that's where 99% of my time and energy is spent.

2. Themes & Templates. I have a huge obsession with designing websites. Right now, I have 4 or 5 ideas that I'm working on for this particular site. Who knows how many times it will change before I decide on one I'm happy with.

3. Websites - I currently have 7 domains registered (plus this Blogger blog) and every single site needs maintenance!

4. Text Imps - This one sort of goes with #3 but it's my biggest project right now.

5. Meeting new bloggers - I love meeting new people online. As I've already stated, I have no real life, so meeting people online is as close to making new friends as I'm gonna get. But, that's okay by me. Some of my closest friends are people I met online. Later tonight, I need to download Trillian and make more IDs so that people can contact me by instant messenger if they'd like to.

So there ya have it. Family & Internet. Yeah, I'm boring. I know...

And now, here are the people that I've chosen to pass this award on to. My choices should come as no surprise to you because you DID watch that video up there, right?

1. Stacie @ Stacie's Madness
2. Gina @ My very last nerve
3. Heather @ Riding the Short Bus
4. Texan Mama @ Who Put Me In Charge Of These People???
5. Mr & Mrs Nurse Boy @ Poop on Jelly

I think this is the part where I'm suppose to say "Do what you want with the award. Pass it on, don't pass it on, write about 5 things you're into.... or don't... whatever." =D

THANKS AGAIN GINNY MARIE
Posted on 7:03 PM by Chris and filed under , | 13 Comments »

13 comments:

Michelle said... @ February 4, 2009 at 8:28 PM

Congrats!!

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said... @ February 4, 2009 at 8:47 PM

Awwww....Thank you so much! We feel blessed, not to mention famous since we are on your video!!! And, a big congrats to you!

Mrs. Nurse Boy

Gretchen said... @ February 4, 2009 at 9:39 PM

Whoa holy cow. I can't believe it. Yer Awesome!!! Thanks!!!

And, how do you know about designing web pages? I SO want to learn that. Can I like check out a book or something? "HTML for dummies"?

Anonymous said... @ February 4, 2009 at 11:20 PM

Way to go, congrats!!

Chris said... @ February 5, 2009 at 12:28 AM

Thank you Michelle & Kareer Woman.

You're welcome Mrs Nurse Boy & Texan Mama.

And anyone who wants to learn html, check out htmlgoodies.com

Ginny Marie said... @ February 5, 2009 at 7:52 AM

That was a great video! I can't wait to check out the bloggers you awarded. The fun just doesn't end!

Gina said... @ February 5, 2009 at 9:07 AM

Awesome - thanks!

Unknown said... @ February 5, 2009 at 9:11 AM

awe, thank you.
you are sweet...

or you feel sorry for me...

nah, you are sweet...

right?

really, thank you!

Love the new layout.

Terri said... @ February 5, 2009 at 9:54 AM

Congrats!!!!!!

Anonymous said... @ February 5, 2009 at 1:12 PM

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting, I hope you'll return :)

HeatherPride said... @ February 5, 2009 at 3:05 PM

Oh wow! Thanks so much! Cool award - congrats on yours and I'll have to check out these other peeps too!

Cant Hardly Wait said... @ February 6, 2009 at 12:17 PM

yay! Congratulations! =)

Anonymous said... @ February 9, 2009 at 9:35 AM

Well done you - I've caught up with the past posts and I think you thofoughly deserve that bling.

Post a Comment

Hey?? I moved -- You should be over at TextImps.com reading & commenting. Don't worry. All of the posts from here are over there now. See ya soon. =D