Let Me Out NOW & A Thank You

About 30 minutes ago, the Ol' Man asked "Who wants to go take a ride in the hearse?"
Princess - No way!
Tab - ME!
Luigi - ME!
Boogie - I go! I go!
Frogger - *crickets chirping*

The Ol' Man decided Tab would be the one to go. He just wanted to take it for a ride around the country block and make sure it was gonna get him to Indy tomorrow.

They left and went for their test drive. When they came home, Tab walked in with this "Holy Hell!!!" look on his face. The Ol' Man was as giggly as a school girl. I thought he must've just been driving crazily or something.

I asked Tab "So... how did it feel riding in a car of DEATH?"
Ol' Man busts a gut!!!!!
Tab "I didn't know that's what it was!!!!!!! Not until we were half way down the road and he told me. I thought you just put a table* in the back!"

LMAO - I guess when Tab was informed of what the car was actually used for, his eyes bugged out and he was ready to get out and walk home!

On another note, THANK YOU to all who stopped by Luigi's website. He's was thrilled to see that he had comments AND a subscriber. You guys are awesome!! =D

If any of you have children with their own blogs and you'd like me to come by and check them out you can either leave a comment here or at Luigi's site. You can also e-mail me at textimps [at] gmail [dot] com if you'd prefer to not publicize the address.

*Table - We are a fleamarketing family and any vehicle we've ever owned that was big enough to haul tables... has.
Posted on 11:12 AM by Chris and filed under , , , | 6 Comments »

6 comments:

Unknown said... @ February 8, 2009 at 5:27 PM

hahaha. that is FUNNY, poor kid!

Terri said... @ February 8, 2009 at 6:04 PM

LOL funny. Would of loved to of seen the look on his face.

Anonymous said... @ February 9, 2009 at 9:43 AM

LMAO - poor Tab. Hope he got over his shock!

Anonymous said... @ February 9, 2009 at 9:44 AM

p.s. - I'm all caught up and done stalking now!

Heather Tull said... @ February 9, 2009 at 10:50 AM

I don't think I would be able to ride in a hearse. I firmly believe that the body is just a bag of bones once the spirit is gone but still, YECK! You are far braver than I. Ha, the word verification is GRAVER for this comment. Coincidence?

Chris said... @ February 9, 2009 at 11:45 PM

@ Heather - That's just CREEPY!

Post a Comment

Hey?? I moved -- You should be over at TextImps.com reading & commenting. Don't worry. All of the posts from here are over there now. See ya soon. =D