The World of An 8 Year Old

Lots of work to do right now. Dishes, baths to give, cleaning the house, making lunch... ya know.. all that super duper fun I'm the mom stuff.

I'll spare you a post from my tired mind and let you go check out my son's new blog. It's called Christian's Kingdom. Basically, what we're doing is, he does a recording and I type it all out for him. His recording are there on each post. Just a little warning -- If you decide to listen to the recordings, turn down your sound first and then adjust it accordingly. It's SUPER loud and I haven't figured out how to make it quieter.

His most recent post is an interview with each of his 3 sisters.... including the 2 month old. Needless to say, she kinda snubbed him. LOL

He just started the blog a couple of days ago so there's not much to read. But I'm sure he'd be all sorts of excited to see comments from people other than his mom & grandmas. I know he went crazy when he linked to Putnam Pig and Putnam came over and left a comment. (See. Blogrolls DO work)

Remember that he's only 8 and comments should be age appropriate. I don't mean baby talk LOL I just mean watch the language. Links should also be age appropriate. If, like my blog, it's not something he should be reading, then please leave it out. But you can come HERE and post your link. =D

Thank You in advance to all who go visit him =D
ChristiansKingdom.com
Posted on 12:57 PM by Chris and filed under | 4 Comments »

4 comments:

growingupartists said... @ February 7, 2009 at 3:28 PM

Great job, Mom!

Michelle said... @ February 7, 2009 at 4:13 PM

I like the new look! I'll go see the sons blog.

Anonymous said... @ February 9, 2009 at 9:41 AM

I'm off to go check out your sons blog but I wanted to ask a question before I comment on it. My blog is totally suitable for an 8 year old but some of the blogs I link to won't be (for example, I'm about to stick this one on my blogroll) - would you rather I didn't comment?

Anonymous said... @ February 9, 2009 at 9:05 PM

ah a little blogger! I will definitely will go check out his blog

Post a Comment

Hey?? I moved -- You should be over at TextImps.com reading & commenting. Don't worry. All of the posts from here are over there now. See ya soon. =D